Moving? What you need to know.

Moving? What you need to know.

If you are moving we will send a trained technician to remove and reinstall your system at your new location. There will be no charge as long as you are within a 300km range, or in a serviceable area, AND you have been a Liberty customer for more than 1 year.

Liberty customers within their first year of service, will be charged a $199.00 service fee for the removal and reinstallation of their system.

Please note this does not apply to a hardwired system or commercial system moves.

If the new owners of your home are interested in activating a Liberty system, you could be eligible to receive referral credit.

Please call 1-866-926-7233 to get started.

    • Related Articles

    • Medical Pendant - Changing batteries

      The batteries for the Interlogix Medical Pendant may need to be changed from time to time. Your security panel will let you know when the battery is low. Watch our video to learn how to change your batteries. You will need: (1) x small phillips ...
    • Smart Door Lock - Changing batteries

      It's important to know how to replace the batteries on your smart door lock. This video shows the simple steps to follow. You will need: (4) x AA batteries, (1) x screwdriver Some models may require an Allan key as well.
    • Why do I need to fill out a permit application?

      Depending on where you live, you may be required to register your alarm with your local authorities or obtain a permit so that emergency personnel can be dispatched to your home. Not all municipalities require alarm permits.
    • Do I need to be home for my installation?

      Yes, our technician will need your input to best set up your system. This means an adult member of the family must be present.
    • Do I need an Alarm permit for my Liberty Security System?

      Not all municipalities require an alarm permit, however you are responsible for obtaining a permit if one is required in your area. If you do not see your area listed, please contact your local municipality or call our head office in Edmonton at ...